Mission & Goals
Bring our community together to invest in innovative practices that enrich the environment for student learning.
GOALS & STRATEGIES
1. Foster real-world learning opportunities for students and families.
- Develop school-embedded model to support students to be well prepared for college/career (Real World Learning Model).
- Provide mentoring and coaching opportunities for students and families to find resources for post-secondary success.
- Expand post-secondary scholarship access for students (i.e. Take Stock in Children)
2. Cultivate opportunities for educators to engage with their community and each other.
- Create opportunities to connect educators with community leaders
- Invest in and share innovative/best practices through classroom grants and Golden Apple
3. Build community-based networks to promote collaboration, innovation, and sharing of resources.
- Cultivate strategic alliances that leverage community resources
- Continue to engage the community and educators through ongoing Connect Now community engagement
- Utilize communication and outreach strategies that cultivate volunteerism and giving
4. Leverage resources to create a strong and sustainable base of financial support.
- Strengthen and build relationships with existing and new donors
- Leverage support for grants and scholarships
- Build endowment through legacy giving